No news is good news, or so they say!
We've had a great launch for Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2, and although the forums and support email addresses are incredibly quiet, that doesn't mean there aren't improvements we can still make to the game.
A big thank you to all the players who sent in their feedback! Remember if you have any bugs or problems while playing, send as many details as you can to firstname.lastname@example.org
So without further ado - NZA2's first update is live and includes:
- Improved objective guidance in several missions.
- Improved encounters in the Terminal.
- Fix for final boss achievement.
- Fixes to gameplay for "nine tenths of the law" achievement, which should now work in multiplayer.
- Fixes to "Answer the devils' call" achievement in multiplayer.
- Fix for the miraculously vanishing gold bar that doesn't always seem to appear in level 2!
- Improvements to shot pattern on shotgun and preacher.
- Improved deathcam in single player.
- Fix for selecting the preacher with a gamepad.
- Fix highlighting player in leaderboards.
- Various fixes to collisions in levels.
- Fixes to visibility issues in level 1.
- Performance optimisations.
- A few more spooky surprises!