EVIL GENIUS 2 TAKES THE WORLD BY STORM TODAY, AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM
30th March 2021
[CLASSIFIED], March 30th, 2021 – The end is no longer nigh, it’s right here! Evil Genius 2: World Domination is available NOW to buy and play via Steam.
Developed by Rebellion, one of Europe’s largest independent studios and the creators of Sniper Elite and Zombie Army series, Evil Genius 2 lets you live out your dreams of being the bad guy. Build your evil lair in intricate detail. Recruit and train a workforce of loyal minions and powerful henchmen. Defend your base from the meddling Forces of Justice. Dominate the world stage by unleashing your own unique brand of super-villainy upon humanity.
To celebrate today’s launch and the end of the world as we know it, Rebellion has unveiled a brand new Evil Genius 2 gameplay trailer – watch it here.
Evil Genius 2: World Domination features:
• Four unique campaigns – play as narcissist despot Max, heavy-muscle madman Ivan, manipulative ex-spymaster Emma or scientist zealot Zalika. Guide your chosen evil genius through their own distinct story-based campaign as they impose their twisted vision upon an unsuspecting globe.
• Three island locations – choose where to build your supervillain HQ from three island paradises, each with their own gameplay challenges. From the outside your base looks like a beautiful casino resort, but behind closed doors lies all manner of unimaginable evil.
• Intuitive lair-building – design, build and customize your lair as you see fit. With modern base-building mechanics and loads of gameplay features totally new to the series, including multiple-floored lairs, strategy fans will feel right at home with Evil Genius 2.
• New rooms, henchmen, agents, contraptions, traps and more – Evil Genius 2 features tons of menacing characters and devilish devices to use to your advantage. From the deliciously fatal Sushi Chef to the always famished Venus Spy-Trap, you have a huge number of ways to stop the Forces of Justice from foiling your dastardly plans.
• World domination 2.0 – Take to the world stage and execute your campaign of total supremacy. Send your minions and henchmen on missions across the globe as you exert your influence and control over world regions. Complete lucrative schemes, expand your criminal network, recruit new henchmen and steal all manner of useful loot – from the Doors to Fort Knox to a living, breathing dodo.
SOW THE SEEDS OF CHAOS WITH THE DELUXE EDITION
For the supervillain who must own everything, there’s the Evil Genius 2 Deluxe Edition. In addition to the base game, this includes the Evil Genius 2: Season Pass, the Fountain of Youth and Trojan Horse items, and the Aurora Borealis in-game bonus item as well.
The Evil Genius 2: Season Pass grants you access to everything from the announced Season of content as it becomes available post-launch; this will include:
- A campaign pack,
- Two henchmen packs
- Two minions pack
- A lair item pack
The Evil Genius 2 Season of additional content will be available to acquire separately, and will feature both paid and free content. Look out for more details in the coming weeks.
DON’T DELAY – TAKE OVER THE WORLD TODAY
Evil Genius 2: World Domination is available now on Steam priced £34.99 / $39.99 / €39.99. The Deluxe Edition is available now priced £54.99 / $59.99 / €59.99.
For more information please visit EvilGeniusGame.com
COPYRIGHT ©2021 REBELLION. THE REBELLION NAME AND LOGO AND THE EVIL GENIUS NAME AND LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF REBELLION AND MAY BE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Founded in 1992, Rebellion is one of Europe’s biggest independent studios. Its flagship Sniper Elite series is renowned for its authentic stealth and sniping gameplay with more than 20 million players worldwide. 2000 AD is synonymous with the absolute finest in British comic book art. With the acquisition of a $100m film studio and the world’s largest archive of English language comics, Rebellion continues to grow from strength to strength.
Rebellion now operates across books, comics, TV and film, but at its core it’s still a leading developer and publisher of games. Whether it’s the breathtaking intensity of Sniper Elite 4, the face-hugging terror of Aliens vs. Predator or the grindhouse frenzy of the Zombie Army series, the Oxford-based studio is revered for creating stand-out games designed to thrill.