With dozens of hours of gameplay set across a rich tapestry of time, Empire Earth: Gold Edition offers real-time strategy for the ages.
Choose any point in time - from the discovery of fire to the laser battles of the future - and command your civilization with one goal: make Earth your Empire.
An Epic Conquest Spanning 5000 Years
Advance a fledgling civilization through the course of history, and build an empire capable of dominating the Earth. From humble beginnings you must use natural resources wisely if you want to prosper. As you progress through time you’ll find new technologies, buildings and weapons at your disposal. But be warned! Advancement doesn’t necessarily mean success. Your civilization might flourish in one epoch only to become history in the next.
Empire Earth: Gold Edition includes
- The original Empire Earth
- The official The Art of Conquest expansion pack
Multiplayer notice: Because the official multiplayer servers have been taken offline, playing over the Internet is no longer possible. Playing through a LAN is still available)
- 4 single-player campaigns set across 29 different scenarios in the original Empire Earth.
- 3 further campaigns and 18 scenarios in The Art of Conquest expansion.
- 15 different epochs to advance through, from the Prehistoric to the Space Age.
- More than 200 different units to develop and take into battle on land, sea and air.
- Editor tools to create and customize your own empires, scenarios and campaigns.
- Take on your friends in multiplayer* battles for up to 8 players (*LAN only).
- 2 modes to suit your style – Standard mode offers a more strategic empire-building game, while Tournament mode offers faster-paced RTS action.