- Holidays: 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank holidays (33 days total)
- Hours: flexible start and finish times
- Pension: contributory pension scheme where company matches 3%, salary sacrifice so saves on tax & NI
- Cycle Scheme: spread bike payments over 12 months, salary sacrifice so saves on tax & NI
- Childcare Vouchers: for nurseries, holiday care and after school clubs, salary sacrifice so saves on tax & NI
- Eye Test Vouchers: free eye tests and additional discounts on glasses/contact lenses
- Introduction Bonus: £1k for internal staff referrals that lead to hires
- Free Stuff: Rebellion Steam titles, GDC Vault access, Autodesk home licence for 3D artists (for personal use only, we actively discourage working from home!), digital 2000AD/Solaris/Abaddon/Ravenstone copies, game and film library
- Discounts: 50% off most 2000AD merchandise, discounted membership at The Athlete Centre gym 200 metres from Oxford studio
- Culture: friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and recognition of the importance of work-life balance (anti-crunch)
- Social: annual company events (Summer BBQ & Christmas Party), various ad-hoc events and out-of-hours social groups such as photography, board games, football, baking, etc
- Oxford Location: local pub, M&S and Waitrose, 10 minute walk to train station and 20 minute walk to city centre
Rebellion is a long-standing independent developer-publisher with a broad portfolio of titles developed for most gaming platforms past and present. Our in-house cutting-edge technology, Asura, enables Rebellion’s talented staff to create awesome games for Xbox One, PlayStation4 and PC – with little to no reliance on middleware. Recently we were proud to show off our latest technology with the release of Battlezone, one of the very first VR games to be show-cased for Sony’s PlayStation VR.
Rebellion was founded in 1992 and currently employs close to 300 development staff across our 3 studios in Oxford, Liverpool and Warwick. We are looking to hire talented, creative people who have a passion for making great games, or want to be at the forefront of developing gaming technology.
Check out our current vacancies and if you have the experience and ambition, then join the Rebellion!
In addition you can always sign up for our job alerts - sign up here if you don't see anything right now that match your skills and we will let you know when something suitable arises.