Zombie Army 4 – Patch 3.3
28th September 2021
The team have been hard at work addressing some of the known issues reported by the community over the last few weeks This latest update includes a fix for the highly sought after None More Hard achievement
Here is what to expect in the latest update:
- A fix for a progress block on Rotten Coast: Survive Hitler’s Trap
- A fix for a progress block on Dead Zeppelin – Heartbreaker objective
- Enemies will now continue to spawn in the Night on the Town chapter
- Players will now correctly receive the None More Hard achievement for completing every mission on Nightmare Mode
- The FG 42 SMG Stat Card now reads correctly when upgraded
- The M1 Garand can now be equipped without the characters hands clipping
- The Trench gun weapon can no longer be observed on the floor when the ‘Eggers Bomb Lance’ is swapped with another secondary weapon throughout the game
- ‘Painted’ skins for the ‘M1911’ Pistol now have the appropriate textures
- Season 2 – Chapter 3 – EP03 – Zeppelin Bay 1 – Zombies are no longer blocked behind the organic pipes when the Characters throws zombies with Divine Blast.
We appreciate your continued support.