Battlezone: Combat Commander Beta Terms & Conditions
Thanks for being interested in helping us out. Most people will understand the rules below without needing them to be written down, so apologies if it all comes across as a bit corporate or lawyer-speak, but that’s the way things need to be I’m afraid. Hope you’re chosen and enjoy the experience, keep reading for the legal stuff below!
In summary: please don’t try to copy or distribute the beta, please ensure you have the right hardware and please don’t stream or share images from the beta publicly!
These terms apply to the Battlezone: Combat Commander beta software operated by Rebellion Interactive Limited and its Affiliates, which shall mean subsidiaries, parent companies, joint ventures and other corporate entities under common ownership. We may also refer to Rebellion as "We" or "Us". Your participation in the use of the Battlezone: Combat Commander beta software
• By participating in the beta for Battlezone: Combat Commander you agree to all rules outlined here. Filling out the beta form is deemed to indicate acceptance of these rules.
• You must be 18 years of age or older.
• All beta keys will be deactivated after the beta has been finished.
• Participating in the beta does not guarantee a Steam or GOG Key to the released game.
• You must keep the Battlezone: Combat Commander beta software secure at all times. You must not copy the Battlezone: Combat Commander beta software, sell it or sell access to anyone, try to reverse engineer it, nor use it to create derivative works.
• You must not live stream (Twitch, Mixer, Hitbox, etc.), post videos or screenshots (YouTube, Imgur, etc.) of any content from the Battlezone: Combat Commander beta, or talk about your experience (posting on Twitter, Facebook, forums, etc.) from the Battlezone: Combat Commander without the explicit permission of Rebellion. You may, however, say that you are testing the game.
• Your hardware must meet the game’s minimum PC requirements.
• You are selected at Rebellion’s discretion. The company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the testing of Battlezone: Combat Commander beta software at any time. If we believe that you are in breach of any of these terms or any other relevant terms we may terminate your participation the testing of Battlezone: Combat Commander beta software and suspend your account.
• The Battlezone: Combat Commander beta software will be conducted in English and any communication from us will be in English. Your feedback must also be in English.
• The Battlezone: Combat Commander multiplayer test will require players to use Discord. Beta testers may also be asked to submit files such as crash logs via email.
• You must act lawfully at all times during the testing of the Battlezone: Combat Commander beta software, and with respect to fellow beta testers.
• By taking part in the beta, you agree that your suggestions for improvements, enhancements and other changes to the Battlezone: Combat Commander beta software and any material which you provide to us will belong to us and may be implemented by us, in whole or in part without any payment or other compensation to you or anyone else.
• We reserve the right to modify this Beta Agreement in light of user feedback and actions.