SNIPER ELITE 4, THE DEFINITIVE WW2 TACTICAL SHOOTER, IS OUT NOW ON SWITCH!
17th November 2020
Oxford, November 17th 2020 – The award-winning, SNIPER ELITE 4 is OUT NOW on Nintendo Switch.
Rebellion’s genre-defining WW2 tactical shooter is available to purchase and play now, both via the Nintendo eShop and in boxed editions.
Played by more than 15 million people worldwide and widely acclaimed by press and fans alike, Sniper Elite 4 is the WW2 shooter of a generation. It continues the series’ heritage of deep stealth strategy combined with advanced, visceral sniping across massive landscapes.
Sniper Elite 4 takes players to the beautiful Mediterranean backdrop of Italy, 1943 where the Resistance fights to defeat a terrifying new threat to the Allied fightback.
Sniper Elite 4 offers:
- An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play
- And much more
On Switch, players can look forward to a host of exclusive new features including:
- Motion aim with gyroscopic controls
- HD rumble support – feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts!
- Local play – play in co-op or multiplayer with up to 4 players on the same network!
- Pro Controller support – take your precision up a level
For more information, please visit Sniper.com
COPYRIGHT ©2020 REBELLION. THE REBELLION NAME AND LOGO AND THE SNIPER ELITE NAME AND LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF REBELLION AND MAY BE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Founded in 1992, Rebellion is one of Europe’s leading independent game developers and publishers. Whether it’s the breathtaking intensity of Sniper Elite 4, the face-hugging terror of Aliens vs. Predator or the grindhouse frenzy of Zombie Army Trilogy, the Oxford-based studio is known for creating stand-out games that thrill players.