>> Watch the launch trailer: https://youtu.be/qg8T_GNIcUY
>> Download screenshots and more via the Zombie Army 4 press kit
Oxford, February 18th, 2021 – Independent UK studio Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Evil Genius 2: World Domination) is thrilled to announce its award-winning, nerve-shattering shooter Zombie Army 4: Dead War is out now on Steam.
Players can bite into Zombie Army 4 with a meaty 10% discount available during launch week. PLUS there are TWO seasons of additional content for Zombie Army 4 available at launch on Steam, including two spine-chilling story campaigns.
Hitler’s hordes are back for more
In 1945 Hitler turned the tide of World War 2 with “Plan Z,” reanimating his fallen troops into an army of undead Nazis. A brave band of heroes managed to cast the zombie army and the demon Führer back to hell.
One year on, Europe lies in ruins. The dead rise again with a greater hunger than before. The relentless march of the Nazi zombie army continues, leaving death and despair in its wake. And in the shadows, a sinister plot hatches…
Raising Hell like never before
Slay with your friends and take on hordes of bloodthirsty zombies in frenetic shooter action for 1-4 players. Zombie Army 4: Dead War features:
- A harrowing story campaign teeming with ghastly terrors and demonic monstrosities. Hunt the dead on your own, or fight alongside your friends in drop-in, drop-out co-op for up to 4 players.
- Huge maps across Southern Europe and beyond. Creep across corpse-riddled Venetian canals. Negotiate a grotesque zombie zoo where all hell has broken loose. Survive a towering volcano overflowing with molten despair.
- Deep progression and customization. Rank up through 100 levels and unlock dozens of powerful skills, special attacks, weapon upgrades and more. Supercharge your arsenal with incredible elemental damage. Stun hordes into shock with electrified bullets. Harness the might of divine devastation.
- Gorge on Rebellion’s trademark X-ray Kill Cam – now enhanced for the undead and including gruesome trap, melee and explosive kills.
- Bigger, Deadlier Horde Mode. The longer you survive, the bigger the map gets. How long can you fight back before joining the horde of the living dead?
- Cross-play support. Play with your friends whether they’re on Steam or on Epic Games Store.
Don’t stop the carnage
Let the zombie bloodshed flow on with two additional seasons of content, available now on Steam. Each one includes bloodcurdling three-part story campaigns, which carry on from the events of the main campaign.
With Season Pass One and Season Pass Two you can unlock:
- Two new three-part story campaigns
- Four new character packs, including additional playable characters
- New weapon bundles featuring new weapons, charms, skins and more
- New character outfit bundles – dress up your slayers in new outfits and hats
- New weapon skin packs – customize your arsenal with a range of effects
- New headgear bundles and charm packs – add some flair to your arsenal
In addition to the Standard Edition, players can tear into Deluxe and Super Deluxe Editions at launch. The Deluxe Edition includes the base game and:
- Additional Character Pack featuring Undead Airman playable character
- Additional Weapon Skin pack featuring solid gold skins
- Additional Weapon Bundle featuring FG-24 Semi-auto rifle, two charms and two bespoke weapon skins
- Additional Character Outfit Bundle featuring Undercover Karl outfit
The Deluxe Edition is priced £49.99 / $59.99 / €59.99 with a 10% discount available during launch week.
The Super Deluxe Edition includes the base game and Season Pass One. It’s priced £64.99 / $79.99 / €79.99 with a 15% discount available during launch week.
The base Standard Edition is priced £39.99 / $49.99 / €49.99 with a 10% discount available during launch week. For more info, please visit ZombieArmy.com
COPYRIGHT ©2021 REBELLION. THE REBELLION NAME AND LOGO AND THE ZOMBIE ARMY NAME AND LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF REBELLION AND MAY BE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Founded in 1992, Rebellion is one of Europe’s biggest independent studios. Its flagship Sniper Elite series is renowned for its authentic stealth and sniping gameplay with more than 20 million players worldwide. 2000 AD is synonymous with the absolute finest in British comic book art. With the acquisition of a $100m film studio and the world’s largest archive of English language comics, Rebellion continues to grow from strength to strength.
Rebellion now operates across books, comics, TV and film, but at its core it’s still a leading developer and publisher of games. Whether it’s the breathtaking intensity of Sniper Elite 4, the face-hugging terror of Aliens vs. Predator or the grindhouse frenzy of the Zombie Army series, the Oxford-based studio is revered for creating stand-out games designed to thrill.
About Flix Interactive
Flix Interactive is known for crafting incredible, immersive experiences, supporting development on huge titles such as Crackdown 3 and Microsoft’s flagship IP, Sea of Thieves. Established in 2012, the fast growing, Birmingham based team has become a key co-development partner for multiple studios across the globe, helping to build and ship genre-defining games.