The end is no longer nigh, it’s right here! Evil Genius 2: World Domination is available NOW to buy and play via Steam.
30th March 2021
It’s the end of the world as we know it, and we feel…villainous! To celebrate Evil Genius 2’s release on Steam, we’ve unveiled a brand-new trailer – watch it right here!
Evil Genius 2: World Domination features:
• Four unique campaigns – play as narcissist despot Max, heavy-muscle madman Ivan, manipulative ex-spymaster Emma or scientist zealot Zalika. Guide your chosen evil genius through their own distinct story-based campaign as they impose their twisted vision upon an unsuspecting globe.
• Three island locations – choose where to build your supervillain HQ from three island paradises, each with their own gameplay challenges. From the outside your base looks like a beautiful casino resort, but behind closed doors lies all manner of unimaginable evil.
• Intuitive lair-building – design, build and customize your lair as you see fit. With modern base-building mechanics and loads of gameplay features totally new to the series, including multiple-floored lairs, strategy fans will feel right at home with Evil Genius 2.
• New rooms, henchmen, agents, contraptions, traps and more – Evil Genius 2 features tons of menacing characters and devilish devices to use to your advantage. From the deliciously fatal Sushi Chef to the always famished Venus Spy-Trap, you have a huge number of ways to stop the Forces of Justice from foiling your dastardly plans.
• World domination 2.0 – Take to the world stage and execute your campaign of total supremacy. Send your minions and henchmen on missions across the globe as you exert your influence and control over world regions. Complete lucrative schemes, expand your criminal network, recruit new henchmen and steal all manner of useful loot – from the Doors to Fort Knox to a living, breathing dodo.
Don’t forget that we’ve also got the Evil Genius 2 Deluxe Edition – which comes with the base game, additional in-game items and the Season Pass (also available separately.) We’d tell you who the new Genius in the season pass is…but then we’d have to kill you. So don’t delay – take over the world today!
-The Team At Rebellion