ZOMBIE ARMY 4 KICKS OFF SEASON 3 TODAY WITH ITS BIGGEST CAMPAIGN MISSION EVER
4th May 2021
- Return to Hell in a brand new three-part campaign full of ominous new terrors…
- Horde-loads of new content including weapons, character skins, charms and more
- FREE new Nightmare Mode – put your zombie-slaying skills to the ultimate test
- FREE horde mode map, new voice selection feature and quality of life improvements
Get ready to slay it out there! Zombie Army 4: Dead War is kicking off Season 3 today with a massive new campaign mission, available right now.
Terminal Error is the first mission in Season 3’s new three-part campaign, Return to Hell. A horrifying transmission leads you and your fellow deadhunters to a mysterious derelict base on the Italian coast. Battle your way through a huge, open-ended level and put a stop to the sinister machinations lurking in the shadows.
Developed by Rebellion in collaboration with Flix Interactive and Radical Forge, Terminal Error is a mission for 1-4 players, available now in Zombie Army 4 as part of Season Pass 3.
Terminal Error is also available to buy separately, priced £5.59 / $6.99 / €6.99.
A NEW SEASON OF TERROR
As well as Terminal Error, there’s a fresh onslaught of new content out today, teeming with tantalizing additions. Starting today, slayers can now acquire:
- Terminal Error
- Undercover Marie Outfit
- Zombie Headgear Pack
- MI934 Pistol Bundle
- Elemental Weapon Skins
- Zombie Charm Pack
Rebellion has also released a new roadmap for Zombie Army 4: Season 3, detailing all of the various packs that Season Pass 3 will grant you access to over time, including:
- 3 campaign missions
- 5 character skin packs
- 5 weapon bundles
- 5 weapon skin packs
- 4 headgear packs
- 4 charm packs
Season Pass 3 is available to buy now, priced £29.99 / $34.99 / €34.99.
BRACE YOURSELF FOR NIGHTMARE MODE
Are you resilient enough to withstand all manner of necrotic onslaught? Does the terrifying power of Hitler’s Nazi zombie army not send your blood curdling? Well, deadhunter, you haven’t seen Nightmare Mode. Prepare to be put in your place – a dark, devastating place…
Offering a new distribution of enemies throughout the entire campaign, and much tougher combinations to deal with, Nightmare Mode is the ultimate Zombie Army 4 challenge for 1-2 players. It’s available now free, accessible after completing the main campaign.
The free content doesn’t stop there. Don’t let the frost bite in Frozen in Fear, a chilling new Horde Mode Map that’s sure to send a shiver up your spine. It’s also available now free.
Also available starting today is a new voice selection feature for all playable characters. You can now choose any voice for any character when selecting them, regardless of gender.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Epic Games Store, Steam, Microsoft Store and Google Stadia. It’s also playable on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S with upraded new-gen features.
Full Patch Notes:
- Added support for Season 3 Paid Content:
- Terminal Error (Campaign)
- Undercover Marie Outfit Pack (Character Skin & 2 x Hats)
- Zombie Headgear Pack (4 x Hats)
- M1934 Pistol Bundle (1 x Weapon, 2 Charms & 2 x Weapon skins)
- Elemental Weapon Skins (Weapon skins for original weapons)
- Zombie Charm Pack (4 Charms)
- Free Horde Map – Frozen in Fear
- Free Game Mode – Nightmare Mode (1-2 Players only, for experienced zombie hunters!)
- 3 New Achievements (Complete Terminal Error, Frozen in Fear and Nightmare Mode)
- New Feature – Voice selection for all playable characters. When selecting your character, you can now choose any voice, regardless of gender.
- Quality of life improvements – re-balancing applied to Dead Ahead, Meat Locker, Zombie Zoo, Rotten Coast, All Roads Lead To Hell & Hell Base.
- General bug fixes and improvements.